Riverstone Neighbourhood Centre
Your local Neighbourhood Centre is the perfect place to have fun, meet people and learn something new. You are guaranteed a warm and welcoming environment with great staff and good company. We foster a 'sense of belonging' to all those who visit our centre.
At the Riverstone Neighbourhood Centre we offer a wide range of services and activities to individuals, families and communities. This includes but is not limited to:
· Information, education and referral
· Art and craft classes
· Exercise classes
· TAFE outreach and adult education courses
· First aid courses
· A Men's Shed
· A monthly Interagency meeting
· A beautiful Community Garden
· Access to counselling services for legal, financial, drug and alcohol, family and relationship
· Social activities for the young people and retirees
· Office services including photocopying and faxing
· Tax help for low income individuals and families
· Emergency relief and assistance with electricity and gas bills for low income individuals and families
· Hall and meeting rooms available for hire
· Outreach services including: NILS, Hawkesbury/Nepean Community Legal Centre, Interrelate Family Centre, Muru Mittigar Financial Counselling, Food Within, and Hawkesbury Community College).
· Volunteering opportunities
Note: Some of these services require an appointment. Please have a look at our Flyer for more details.
We also have meeting and activity rooms available for casual or long term hire. In addition we have a community Hall that seats 60 people available for hire for your next family get together or social function.
Click Here to Download Centre Flyer for Term 4 2014